Non-profit agencies form the backbone of the OMH provider system. They are critical partners in the delivery of high-quality, recovery-driven, cost-effective, recipient and family-centered services for New Yorkers.
- Not for Profit Board Member Training (9/19/23): The Managed Care Technical Assistance Center (MCTAC), in partnership with the NYS Office of Mental Health (OMH), is hosted a live webinar to provide a general overview and reminder of the responsibilities and training expectations for Non For Profit Board Members.
- Not-for-Profit Corporation Law
- Nonprofit Revitalization Act
- Nonprofit Revitalization Act:10 Important Things to Know
- OMH Program Regulations
- NYS Office of the Attorney General Charities Bureau’s Website
- Responsibilities of Directors of Not-For-Profit Corporations
- Internal Controls and Financial Accountability of Not-For-Profit Boards