Resources for FPA Supervisors
Supervisors of Family Peer Advocates can access the online PEP training modules to learn more about the FPA role and key competencies.
- Family Peer Advocate Orientation Training for Supervisors (Self-Learning Center Module)
- Supervision Best Practices Series
- Adopting the Principles of Trauma-Informed and Resiliency-Based Care in the Supervision in the Behavioral Health Workforce
If you would like to be added to the FTNYS listserv and receive information about upcoming TA calls for FPA Supervisors, please email email@example.com.
CTAC Playlists of Interest to FPAs and Supervisors
For information on the following topics, please check out the CTAC Playlists. These curated playlists include links to webinars, modules, and tools on various topics of interest such as:
- Looking to Hire
- Wanting to Promote Staff Retention
- What About Social Determinants of Health
- Understanding Trauma and Resilience